Legislation Administered by Veterans Affairs
Acts and Regulations
Welcome to the Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) Acts and Regulations Web section which provides access to departmental legislation and regulations.
What are we doing?
As a department, Veterans Affairs Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- Acts under shared responsibility
- List of Regulations
- Forward Regulatory Plan
- Regulatory Interpretation Policy
- Regulations and Orders under shared responsibility
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada Website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plan
- Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- Joint Action Plan for the Canada-United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date modified: