The Government of Canada is working hard to improve the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, the government and public-sector officials accountable.
The following reports are available:
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Contracts over $10,000
- Grants and Contributions over $25,000
- Ministerial Transition Book: November 2015
- Position Reclassifications
- Travel Expenses
- Hospitality Expenses
- Wrongdoing in the workplace
For information about proactive disclosure at all Government of Canada institutions, please visit the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's proactive disclosure site.
- Date modified: