Opening VAC offices
Veterans Affairs Canada will open and staff offices in Charlottetown, Sydney, Corner Brook, Windsor, Thunder Bay, Saskatoon, Brandon, Prince George, Surrey and Kelowna by May 2017.
Locations by Area
- Nova Scotia Area
- New Brunswick, PEI and the Gaspésie Area
- Newfoundland and Labrador Area
- Eastern Québec Area
- Western Québec Area
- South Western Ontario Area
- Central Ontario Area
- North Eastern/Western Ontario and Nunavut Area
- Saskatchewan / Manitoba Area
- Alberta and the Northwest Territories Area
- BC Mainland and the Yukon Area
- Vancouver Island and the Islands Area
- Northern Communities
Northern outreach to Iqaluit
This article was written by the VAC mobile team after their first visit to Iqaluit.
As part of re-opening offices across the country, Veterans Affairs Canada also expanded its outreach to Veterans and their families in the territories and other northern communities. VAC staff is ensuring a presence in the territories and other northern communities every month to meet with Veterans and their families to help them receive services and benefits when and where they need them.
- Date modified: