Services and Benefits
We are honoured to serve Canada's Veterans
The contributions of Canada's Veterans are greatly appreciated and will never be forgotten.
We provide services and benefits for Veterans, Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP members, and their families.
Did you know?
There are more than 30 services and benefits to:
- help Veterans and their families make the transition to civilian life
- help Veterans after an injury or illness
- support Veterans' health care needs
- provide income and other financial support
- support Veterans' families
To learn more about benefits and services
- VISIT veterans.gc.ca and use the Benefits Navigator
- REQUEST a customized "My VAC Book" (services and benefits booklet)
- ADD the Veterans Matter app to your mobile device
Ways to apply for benefits
- Use My VAC Account to submit applications online Canada.ca/my-VAC-account
- In person
- At any VAC area office
- At any IPSC office (located on or near CAF bases)
- Call us toll free at 1-866-522-2122 to request applications
- Date modified: