2010 Remembrance Day Poster
How Will You Remember?
Veterans’ Week 2010, November 5 to 11
This year’s poster uses a modern tag cloud or word cloud to show what remembrance words come to mind when we remember. The "How will you Remember?" image reflects this year’s call to action to all Canadians which asks you to think about your participation in remembrance activities.
Take the remembrance challenge
Your challenge is to make remembrance more than something you feel. Make it something you do. There are many ways you can show that you remember and honour our Veterans.
- Pin a poppy above your heart.
- Attend a local Remembrance Day ceremony.
- Visit a friend or relative who just returned home from Afghanistan or who served elsewhere in the world.
- Listen to Veterans talk about their experiences.
- Create a mashup and share it on the YouTube channel.
- Visit the Veterans Affairs Canada fan page on Facebook, write on our wall and share how you remember.
- Change your Facebook profile picture to a poppy, write on your wall about how you remember or create your own remembrance fan page.
However you choose to remember, don’t forget to tag it, link it, share it
Once you have made a remembrance creation, don’t forget to tag it. This will also help friends and others find what you have made.
Link your creation to veterans.gc.ca.
Be sure you share with a friend.
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Veterans Affairs, 2010
The poppy image is the registered trademark of The Royal Canadian Legion and is used with permission.
- Date modified: