This page has been archived on the Web
The Standard on Web Usability replaces this content. This content is archived because Common Look and Feel 2.0 Standards have been rescinded.
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- 2. Used to protect soldiers from chemical warfare. (2 words)
- 5. Other name given to the first world war. (2 words)
- 9. Four ____ make up a brigade.
- 12. The location of the battle which was on of Canada's most important victories of the First world War. (2 words)
- 13. He followed the troops and reeled out the double insulated wire.
- 15. Location where officers gathered to plan strategies.
- 16. The soldiers lived in these during the war.
- 1. Used to light up the battlefield at night.
- 3. Used to transport the wounded and dead.
- 4. You had to be careful not to get caught in its spikes. (2 words)
- 6. It marks the grave of the war dead.
- 7. Soldiers, called sappers, kept a close watch on enemy activity from here. (2 words)
- 8. Situated about 8 kilometres back from the lines.
- 10. A plane with 3 wings.
- 11. A battle in the sky for air supremacy.
- 14. Top part of a tank
- 2. Gas Mask
- 5. Great War
- 9. Battalions
- 12. Vimy ridge
- 13. Signaller
- 15. Headquarters
- 16. Trenches
- 1. Flare
- 3. Stretcher
- 4. Barbed Wire
- 6. Cross
- 7. Listening Post
- 8. Cookhouse
- 10. Triplane
- 11. Dogfight
- 14. Turret
- Date modified: