Canadian Virtual War Memorial
In memory of
August 19, 1942
- Service Number:
- South Saskatchewan Regiment, R.C.I.C.
- March 8, 1905 Fivemiletown, Northern Ireland
- June 25, 1940 Winnipeg, Manitoba
Husband of Martha Elizabeth Campbell, of St. Vital, Manitoba.
- DIEPPE CANADIAN WAR CEMETERY (HAUTOT-SUR-MER) ; Seine-Maritime, France
- Grave Reference:
- B. 33.
- From the centre of Dieppe take the Avenue Gambetta and Avenue des Canadiens. Head along the N27 out of Dieppe in the direction of Rouen until the first roundabout where there is a Commonwealth War Graves Commission sign. Go across the roundabout and continue until you reach a second roundabout. Take the first turning right where there is another CWGC sign. Continue until Chemin des Jonquilles, a road on the left. The Dieppe Canadian War Cemetery is on the right of this road and is clearly visible.
Information courtesy of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Digital CollectionSend us your images
Learn more about the Canadian Virtual Memorial
- Date modified: