Canadian Virtual War Memorial
In memory of
September 15, 1944
- Service Number:
- Royal 22e Regiment, R.C.I.C.
- October 28, 1910 Caraquet, New Brunswick
- July 1, 1940 Mont-Joli, Québec
Son of Dominique and Vitaline Lanteigne (1962 National Memorial (Silver) Cross Mother), of Le Bouthillier, New Brunswick.
Brother of Private Jean Bapiste Lanteigne, Le Regiment de la Chaudiere, killed in action June 12, 1944 and Private Phillippe Joseph Lanteigne, Les Fusiliers Mont-Royal, killed in action August 14, 1944.
- CORIANO RIDGE WAR CEMETERY , Italy
- Grave Reference:
- II, C, 1.
- CORIANO RIDGE WAR CEMETERY is 3.5 kilometres west of Riccione, a seaside resort on the Adriatic coast, and is reached by turning west off the main Rimini/Riccione road about 1 kilometre north-west of Riccione. In the town of Riccione is a sign leading to the Coriano Ridge War Cemetery. Carry on in the direction of Coriano until a 'T' junction is reached. Turn left and after a short distance the Cemetery will be found on the right-hand side. The cemetery is permanently open and may be visited outside the working hours of the local gardening staff, but will be unmanned.
Information courtesy of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Digital CollectionSend us your images
Learn more about the Canadian Virtual Memorial
- Date modified: