Canadian Virtual War Memorial
In memory of
April 10, 1917
23 Casualty Clearing Station, France
- Service Number:
- Canadian Infantry (New Brunswick Regiment)
- 26th Bn.
- British War Medal and Victory Medal
- August 22, 1897 Whileville, Ontario
- June 3, 1915 Niagara Camp, Ontario
Son of Annie Lewis of Huntsville, Ontario.
- LAPUGNOY MILITARY CEMETERY ; Pas de Calais, France
- Grave Reference:
- III. D. 1.
- Lapugnoy is a village and commune in Pas-de-Calais, 6 kilometres west of Bethune. From the centre of Lapugnoy, head south-west on the D70 in the direction of Marles-les-Mines. On the outskirts of the centre there is a crucifix at the side of the main road, turn right here towards Allouagne. After approximately 500 metres there is a track on the left hand side (the Cemetery is signposted here) and the LAPUGNOY MILITARY CEMETERY can be found on the left hand side, approximately 500 metres, along this track.
Information courtesy of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Digital CollectionSend us your images
Learn more about the Canadian Virtual Memorial
- Date modified: