Canadian Virtual War Memorial
In memory of
April 9, 1917
- Service Number:
- The Royal Canadian Regiment
- October 27, 1889 Mansfield, Nova Scotia
- July 11, 1916 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Son of Mrs. John Ripley, of Collingwood, Cumberland County, Nova Scotia.
- LA CHAUDIERE MILITARY CEMETERY ; Pas de Calais, France
- Grave Reference:
- VII. B. 16.
- LA CHAUDIERE MILITARY CEMETERY is approximately 3 kilometres south of Lens and is situated on the north-western outskirts of Vimy.
Information courtesy of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.
Digital CollectionSend us your images
Learn more about the Canadian Virtual Memorial
- Date modified: