Petit-Vimy British Cemetery
The cemetery was made and used by units in the front line from the beginning of May to October 1917. In 1923, it was enlarged with graves found on the battlefields to the north-west.
Petit-Vimy British Cemetery contains 94 First World War burials, 23 of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by W. H. Cowlishaw.
There are three Canadians buried here from the Battle of Vimy Ridge.
Vimy is a village some 10 kilometres north of Arras and the Petit-Vimy British Cemetery is west of the village and a little west of the main road (N25) from Lens to Arras.
- Date modified: