How do I apply?

Your VAC case manager can assist you with your application. You can find the form in the application package. If you do not have a case manager, the staff at any VAC office or Integrated Personnel Support Centre (IPSC) can assist you.

If you are registered for My VAC Account, you can apply online now. You can also track the status of your application through My VAC Account. If you aren’t registered, why wait? Register today.

If you are currently a recipient of the Canadian Armed Forces Long Term Disability (CAF LTD) program, please fill out this application and send it to us. Please include the Manulife Member Statement that was sent to you by the Canadian Armed Forces.


You can fill out the application and mail it to us. To find the office nearest you, view our map.

Did you find what you were looking for?

You can also do a search or contact us at 1-866-522-2122 (toll-free) Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, local time.

Living outside of Canada?

Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, EST

United States 1-888-996-2242 (toll-free)
United Kingdom, Germany, France, or Belgium 00-800-996-22421 (toll-free)
Any other country 1-613-996-2242 (collect)

Date modified: