Ways to deal with a crisis


Ways to Deal with a Crisis

Help is available—You are not alone.

  • If you need immediate assistance
    Call 911
    or your local emergency telephone number.
  • Talk to your doctor,
    go to the hospital emergency department or contact a mental health facility or health clinic in your area.
  • Call the VAC Assistance Service
  • search online or in your telephone book for a local crisis service phone number.
  • Seek/accept help from family, friends or community organizations.

To learn about services and supports

Call Veterans Affairs Canada 1-866-522-2122 or visit veterans.gc.ca

Date modified: