Language selection



This section provides access to forms related to programs and services offered by Veterans Affairs Canada.

Search Our Forms Help
Search Our Forms

My VAC Account offers guided Web forms for many programs and services available from Veterans Affairs Canada. These forms are functional, easy to use, and designed based on feedback from Veterans. Your progress is saved as you make your way through the form, so you can come back at any time to continue your application. Sign in or register for My VAC Account.

Sending your application by mail

Mail applications for services, including supporting documents, to:

Veterans Affairs Canada
PO Box 6000, Matane, QC G4W 0E4

All available forms  149

Form number Title of form Categories
  VAC 749e   Additional Information for Hearing Loss Claims
  VAC 2504e   Additional Pain and Suffering Compensation
  PWGSC 540e   Affidavit - For Cheques over $5,000 issued by the Receiver General
  PWGSC 546-3e   Affidavit - For Direct Deposit payments over $5,000 issued by the Receiver General
  VAC 549e   Allied Service Eligibility for Long-term Care Application
  PEN 6240e   Aneurysm and Embolus
  PEN 6201e   Applicant's Statement
  VAC 1277e   Application - Minor Disbursement Trust Funds
  VAC 464e   Application and Agreement for Departmental Administration
  PEN 185Ae   Application for Additional Pension (Dependants)
  VAC 609e   Application for Benefits on Behalf of an Incapacitated Child of a Veteran/Member
  VAC 1535e   Application for Career Transition Services - Spouse/Common-law Partner or Survivor
  VAC 1533e   Application for Career Transition Services - Veteran, Member
  VAC 1033e   Application for Critical Injury Benefit
  VAC 612e   Application for Detention Benefit
Date modified: