Language selection

Perley - Admission Process

For all

All long-term care homes in Ontario, including the Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre, coordinate admissions through their local Community Care Access Centre. Like its sister organizations, the Ottawa Community Care Access Centre provides in-home health and support services, and coordinates the placement of clients into long-term care homes.

Once you have decided to go forward with your application, the Community Care Access Centre will assign you a case manager to guide you in gathering the medical and personal information required for admission. Your case manager may offer help, if you need it, in choosing a home. The case manager can give you estimates on wait times for your choice of facility.

The Community Care Access Centre can be reached at 613-745-5525.

If you are a War Service Veteran

Within Perley Rideau, 250 beds are designated as "Veteran Priority Access Beds," and Veterans Affairs Canada determines the eligibility of each Veteran for admission. Please contact Veterans Affairs Canada for further information:

1-866-522-2122 (English)
1-866-522-2022 (French)

Date modified: