Information on CannTrust

We are aware of the investigation into federal licensed seller CannTrust and the potential shortage of their cannabis products.

A Veteran can choose which federal licensed seller to purchase cannabis products for medical purposes from.

If you are concerned about obtaining your authorized amount of cannabis, you can transfer your medical authorization document from one federal licensed seller to another. You do not need to get a new medical authorization document from your health care practitioner, as long as the medical authorization document is still valid.

Your new federal licensed seller will contact Medavie Blue Cross to get authorization for direct billing.

If you have any additional questions, please call us at our toll free number 1-866-522-2122 to discuss how we can assist you.

Date modified: