Language selection

Direct deposit information

Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) offers the convenience of direct deposit to clients who wish to have payments issued by VAC, deposited at a financial institution. VAC payments include:

  • Disability Benefits
  • War Veterans Allowance
  • Financial Benefits
  • Treatment Benefits
  • Veterans Independence Program Benefits
  • Vocational Rehabilitation

How can I request direct deposit?

Please complete the Direct Deposit Request form. You will need to include a blank personalized cheque with “VOID” written on it OR have your financial institution complete section 4 of the form.

How can I request a change to my direct deposit information?

Please fill out the Direct Deposit Request form and provide the new information.

Once completed, please send your form to:

Veterans Affairs Canada
PO Box 6000
Matane QC G4W 0E4

How do I change my address with Veterans Affairs Canada?

If you are registered for My VAC Account, you can change your address now. If you're not registered, why wait? Register today. My VAC Account is a simple and secure way to do business online with Veterans Affairs Canada.

My VAC Account


You can update your residential and/or mailing address by telephone, mail or fax.

Additional information

If you require additional information, please contact us at the following toll-free phone numbers:
For service in English: 1-866-522-2122
For service in French: 1-866-522-2022

If you live in:

United States
Please call: 1-888-996-2242 (toll free)

Any other country
Please call: 00-800-996-22421 (toll free)

Date modified: