On September 29, 1922, the Church of the Messiah dedicated a new parish hall in thankfulness for the conclusion of the First World War. It was dedicated by Bishop Sweeny. The hall at 240 Avenue Road was destroyed in a fire in 1976.
Type
First World War Parish Hall
Toronto, Ontario
Notice:
The National Inventory of Canadian Military Memorials is a public, crowd-sourced registry that helps Canadians learn about memorials in their communities. Inclusion in the Inventory does not imply VAC ownership or authority. Responsibility for the care, management, and any changes to a memorial rests with its owning or governing organization.
Location
First World War Parish Hall
Toronto
Ontario
First World War Parish Hall
Toronto
Ontario
GPS Coordinates
Lat. 0
Long. 0
Lat. 0
Long. 0